Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Mastership has enhanced confidence and healing potential

Mastership has enhanced confidence and healing potential
After learning the basic courses of Reiki, I felt so good that I deciede to become Reiki master as early as possible. I also wanted to know more about this wonderful power. The entire experience of Mastership is so wonderful that it is almost impossible to narrate it in words. Mastership has made me a complete person. I now feel that nothing is impossible for me. My confidence, healing potential and energy level have greatly improved. I feel everybody should learn Reiki for the benefit of self & others.


Jasbir Loyal (+91 9920 *** *77)
जसबीर लोयल (+९१ ९९२० *** *७७)





(स्रोत:  à¤°ेकी हीलिंग फायुंडेशन द्वारा प्रकाशित समाचार à¤ªà¤¤्रिका 
वंडर्स ऑफ रेकी  - मई  à¥¨à¥¦à¥§à¥§  à¤¸ंस्करण)
Source: a newsletter published by Reiki Healing Foundation 
"Wonders of Reiki" May 2011, Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]