Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Grandmastership has taken my powers to greater heights

I realize that I am a soul and I want to become a kind soul. I wanted to learn the secret of life. Reiki has made this process easier and I want take my potential and powers to greater heights. There is a lot to be done in life and I know I can accomplish it oly with the help of Reiki. Though I believe in God but Reiki is a power that we can feel. I thank Guruji-Guruma for giving me this enchanting power. With Grandmastersip, my pursuit for Truth has gone a step further.


Ravinder Vashishta
+91 9873 *** 520





(स्रोत:  à¤°ेकी हीलिंग फायुंडेशन द्वारा प्रकाशित समाचार à¤ªà¤¤्रिका 
वंडर्स ऑफ रेकी  - मई  à¥¨à¥¦à¥§à¥§  à¤¸ंस्करण)
Source: a newsletter published by Reiki Healing Foundation 
"Wonders of Reiki" May 2011, Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]