Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Reiki has given immense powers for healing relationships

since the time I lert Reiki, I have used it for a lot of people for achieving better relationships (Marital) and professionally for relazation. The results have, invariably, been good and permanent. With gradual practice, I have accoplished a lot of success in healing people. Reiki has also helped in self-improvement. Reiki has taken me to a higher level of awareness. I feel there is no better place than RHF and nobody better than Guruji-Guruma in this field. 


Saloni Sethi
Mob: +91 9958 *** *47



(स्रोत:  à¤°ेकी हीलिंग फायुंडेशन द्वारा प्रकाशित समाचार à¤ªà¤¤्रिका 
वंडर्स ऑफ रेकी  - मई  à¥¨à¥¦à¥§à¥§  à¤¸ंस्करण)
Source: a newsletter published by Reiki Healing Foundation 
"Wonders of Reiki" May 2011, Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]